Please Note: Before You Submit a Guest Post you must first register here. Thank you!
At Devotions for Moms we are always looking for gifted writers to submit guests posts on our blog designed to help and encourage Christian moms through authentically written devotionals.
We are currently looking for content that is mainly devotionals written from a perspective by a mom for moms.
Submitting your guest post is so simple! Just fill out your information in the form below, and also include your blog post within the guest post section of the form below.
All of your posts must fit within the guidelines of the statement of faith which can be viewed and signed here.
Once you submit your guest post we will do the following:
- We will review the devotional within 1 week and contact you requesting any changes that need to be made.
- If no changes need to be made then we will post your devotional on our blog on the next available day. We will contact you to let you know when your devotional will be published on our blog.
- If your guest post does not meet our topic needs, or does not fall within the values stated within our statement of faith, we will email you to let you know we will not be publishing your guest post on our blog. Then we will delete your post from our dashboard and you are free to publish this post somewhere else.
Guest Post Requirements:
- Must fall in line with our values outlined within our statement of faith.
- Content MUST be original and written by the person submitting the article.
- Article may not be published anywhere else online or in print.
- Must be a Christian mom devotional.
We are committed to providing a great opportunity to all family friendly writer’s out there, and we want to make sure our time is spent publishing and sharing your quality, original content!
Benefits of Being a Guest Writer for Becoming Press:
- Opens the possibility for you to become a regular contributor on our blog which are paid positions.
- All of our blog posts are promoted regularly via our email list & social media which creates a reach and exposure for your website/business in the tens of thousands.
- We are always looking for new writers to partner up with for future projects and our guest writers will be who we reach out to first.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here. If not, please feel free to begin your journey of writing for the Devotions for Moms blog below:[wpfepp_submission_form form=”1″]